Today, to coincide with the start of the closed beta, Ubisoft announced the details of the Season Pass for their upcoming open world racer The Crew.
When the game launches, players will have access to 2 exclusive car’s which are only available with the Season Pass; the McLaren 12C and Ferrari 458 Speciale. Owners of the Season Pass will also gain early access to the four car packs being released a whole week earlier than those that don’t own the Season Pass. The pass will cost £19.99, or around $30, or alternatively players can download each of the packs individually for the cost of £5.49, or roughly $8.
Those of you who have purchased the digital Gold Edition of the game through the Playstation Network, Xbox Live, UPlay or PC digital distribution sites, the Season Pass will be included with your game.
Here’s a full list of everything included with the Season Pass:
- One-week early access for all add-on car packs content
- Extreme Car Pack- available January 2015, includes performance cars, perfect for exhilarating, high-octane missions
- Speed Car Pack- available February 2015, includes sports cars, finely tuned for breakneck-speed races
- Vintage Car Pack- available March 2015, includes vintage rides, fashionable for missions set in iconic American locales
- Raid Car Pack- available April 2015, includes off-road vehicles, highly recommended for all-terrain missions
- 23 additional tuning kits unlocked to spec out the Season Pass car line-up for premium performance on any terrain
- All official paintjobs and rims for each car
- An exclusive sticker delivered with each car pack
- New PvP mode available beginning of 2015
The Crew will be released on 2nd December for Xbox 360 and One, Playstation 4, and PC