The Season Pass will extend gamers time in Kyrat by including new missions that they can take part in, either in single player or in co-op, Wild Missions with Hurk, a new ‘Player v Player mode, and players are also given the chance to encounter the mythical beasts, the Yeti’s.
- The Syringe: This mission is exclusive to Season Pass holders and players are tasked with ensuring that a rare recipe is prevented from falling into Pagan Min‘s hands so that he is unable to use it to catastrophic effect on the rebel forces that oppose him.
- Escape From Durgesh Prison: In this mission Ajay and Hurk have been captured by Pagin Min’s forces and tortured in Durgesh Prison. Players have to team up with a friend to escape to the prison and live to fight another day.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack: Five new missions feature in this deluxe pack, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption. Players can access an array of new weapons including a harpoon gun for use with Hurk.
- Overrun: Players can team up as part of The Golden Path or Rakshasa in this new PvP mode and attempt to control and protect from your opposition the neutral locations that appear in the countryside of Kyrat.
- Valley of the Yetis: In this mission Ajay has crashed landed his helicopter on a Himalayan ridge and players must find various tools to upgrade our camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night time finally arrives. The cult isn’t the only enemy the player should fear as the Yetis stalk their next victims also. Playable in single player or co-op.
The Far Cry 4 Season Pass will be available for players to purchase when the game is released on November 18th and will be priced at £23.99, or roughly $35. Also anyone who pre-ordered Far Cry 4 Gold Edition will receive the Season Pass with the game, so they will get a significant discount as oppose to buying the Season Pass at a later date.
Far Cry 4 will be available upon release for Xbox One and 360, Playstation 3 and 4, and PC